Screenwriter | 2014 - Present
• WGA vested writer with three produced features (Hellfest, Leatherface, Day of the Dead) and three seasons of television (Light as a Feather / Hulu).
• Writer for Supermassive’s 2022 video game release, The Devil In Me.
• Pilots sold for Amblin TV, Universal, FreeForm, and CryptTV.
Freelance Video Production | 2007 - 2016
• Directed / edited over 100 short form, 3-camera interviews for comicbookresources.com.
• Directed in-store commercials and instructional videos for FedEx Office.
• Created motion graphics bumpers for direct to video advertising and credit rolls for independent films.
• Rip-o-matic film pitch video editing for film production companies.
Treatment Designer / Voyage Media | 2010 - 2013
• Contract graphic designer for director’s treatments with commercial production companies.
• Contract designer for film pitch decks.
• Clients included: Bandito Bros., Tool of North America, Assembly Films, Detour Films, and Whitelabel.
Art Director / Premiere Radio Networks | 2004 - 2010
• In house, marketing and art department position.
• Responsible for designing print ads for trade publications, ID branding for radio properties, video production for events and commercials, motion graphics for commercials and events, editing promotional video material, and managing junior designers.
Designer / Jerome Russell Cosmetics | 1999 - 2004
• In house, graphic design / art department position.
• Responsible for designing print ads for trade publications, product branding, package design, and product catalogue design.
Pacific NW College of Art | BFA design and photography | 1997
CalArts | MFA Critical Studies / creative writing | 2001
Los Angeles City College| AA Film production | 2007
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Final Draft, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Acrobat
Entertainment industry key art, film treatments, print design, pitch decks, photo composites, photo retouching, identity branding, package design, video/film direction, motion graphics, video editing, animatics
Jessica Babila / SVP Digital Marketing
323.547.9494 / email@example.com
Jonah Weiland / Former Owner and CEO
818.601.1046 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily McDowell / Creative Director and Partner
Knock-Knock / Who’s There
213.453.8261 / email@example.com